Flock is an award winning free social web browser built on Mozilla’s code base. Flock was founded in 2005. Flock to specialize in providing social networking and Web 2.0 facilities built into its user interface. Flock 2.0 integrates social networking and media services including Facebook, YouTube, MySpace. Twitter, Blogger, Flicker, Yahoo, Google etc. Flock can track updates from friends: profiles, uploaded photos, and more.
Flock support Feed Reader, RSS, ATOM and Media Feeds like “Media Bar’ or Web Clipboard is showing video previews and photos. It support for third party add-ons, including a number of Mozilla’s Firefox Extensions. Flock 2.0 Is First Browser to provide automatic Image and Video Feeds to 400 Mill Social Application Users. Flock can and should enable the richest user experience.
The Flock social web browser is available as a free download, and supports Windows, Mac, and Linux platforms.
Simple To Install Flock:
2. Click the download link appropriate for the OS on which your Pc will be running Save the file to your desktop.
3. Double-click on the file you just downloaded to start the installation wizard.
4. Click the “I have read and accept the License Agreement” checkbox in the Flock Browser “Flock Setup” dialog, then click the “Next” button.
5. Click “Next” on each step of the wizard until Flock is installation Finish.
6. Start up Flock, and browse Smiling.
If you have a question, find your answer here Flock Support Page.
Related Web Browsers